Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety-Jig!

7632 miles later we're home.  The girls and I returned home last week with the help of Nana (my mom) and Uncle Scott (my brother).  Thanks to some wonderful neighbors and friends the house faired much better than I expected.  We worked like crazy though to get some area rugs down for JoJo, who is on the GoGo! ( The child NEVER STOPS MOVING!) We were able to get some much needed curtains hung as well as a trip to IKEA, which was a first for Mom and Scott.  I also was able to hire a regular sitter which I happen to think is an ABSOLUTE God Send!  She is wonderful and I look forward to my girls getting to know her better!  Now, if preschool would just hurry up and begin for Ella I'd be good to go!  

4 months down and 3 to go!  I will survive!  I am woman hear me ROAR...umm is it November yet?!?!? 

No comments: